Nestled between the beach and the forest, Saint-Georges-de-Didonne is a beautiful seaside resort popular with families.
Bois Soleil 5-star campsite is ideally located in Saint-Georges-de-Didonne est idéalement situé: the town centre is a 3-kilometre walk or cycle ride along the seafront.
A beach for everyone!
The campsite has direct access to 2 beaches with fine golden sand:
- The Saint-Georges-de-Didonne beach ('la Grande Conche') is directly accessible from the campsite. It is monitored by lifeguards in July and August. This very beautiful beach is lined by dunes and pine trees at its southernmost point, which is where the Bois Soleil campsite is located.
- More secluded with pine trees and limestone cliffs, Suzac Bay is an ideal beach for nature lovers.
Activities and leisure in Saint-Georges-de-Didonne
Within a remarkable setting, Saint Georges de Didonne offers you activities in the heart of nature: walking and cycle rides to discover the Suzac Forest with its plunging cliffs and spectacular sea views, walks along the coastal ‘Customs path’, as well as water sports (sailing, sand yachting, stand-up paddle...), carousels for young children, mini-golf, etc.
To see and do in Saint-Georges-de-Didonne
- The 12th century neo-Gothic church
- The market, a 3 km walk or cycle ride along the seafront
- The protestant church by the architect Paul Drémilly
- Panoramic views of the ocean from the Vallières lighthouse
- The remains of the Napoleonic fortress on the Suzac headland (Pointe de Suzac)
Book your stay in Saint-Georges-de-Didonne
5-star campsite Bois Soleil welcomes you for a short or long stay. Book your mobile home or camping pitch now in Saint-Georges-de-Didonne.
Contact the campsite by email (email@example.com) or telephone (+33 (0)5 46 05 05 94) for further information and to find out about availability.
Photo credits: Saint-Georges-de-Didonne © CMT17 C. TRIBALLIER / Saint-Georges-de-Didonne - The beach © CMT17 E. COEFFE