Bois Soleil has a 200m2 pool with an integrated Jacuzzi and paddling pool. The campsite pool is the perfect spot for sunbathing, relaxing in the Jacuzzi or on the sun loungers.
In high season, the campsite organises fun water activities: aquagym, aquabike and water polo matches in the morning or evening.
- Open from mid-May to mid-September (depending on weather conditions)
- Opening times: from 9am to 7pm
- Lifeguards in July and August
- Swimming lessons and aquabike (both at an additional cost) in July and August
- Children are the responsibility of their parents and guardians and must be supervised by a parent or guardian
- For hygiene reasons, bermuda shorts are forbidden and swimming trunks must be worn
- A second paddling pool (unheated) with terrace area is in Parc la Forêt is for children under 7 years of age (40cm deep). It is open from 10am to 6pm in July and August