Some ideas for outings and activities for children in the area surrounding 5-star campsite Bois Soleil in Saint-Georges-de-Didonne.
- Planet Exotica in Royan showcases the planet’s diversity in its gardens with tropical plants, reptiles, crocodiles, model dinosaurs and bonsais (5 km away from the campsite).
- Vélorail de Saintonge: take an unusual return cycling journey by ‘vélorail’ along a former railway crossing vineyards in the Saintonge area, between St André de Lidon and Cozes (18 km away from the campsite).
- La Palmyre Zoo, one of the most well-known zoos in Europe with over 1,600 animals within a vast pine forest... The zoo includes Asian elephants, polar bears, orang-utans from Borneo, lemurs from Madagascar and flamingos from the Caribbean, red pandas from Nepal and African zebras (23 km away from the campsite).
- Youpiland in La Palmyre is a games park with giant trampolines, a super toboggan, ball pool… (23 km away from the campsite).
- Le Train des Mouettes in La Tremblade: Take the oldest steam locomotive in France, which travels 21 kilometres between Saujon and La Tremblade. One carriage has been transformed into a secure padded games area specially reserved for children (29 km away from the campsite).
- Le Château des Enigmes in Pons is a Renaissance castle where visitors solve puzzles and mysteries (35 km away from the campsite).
La Rochelle Aquarium is one of the biggest aquariums in Europe where you will find 12,000 species from the Atlantic, the Mediterranean, and the Tropics... living in 3 million litres of seawater divided into 70 large aquariums (88 km away from the campsite).
Book your family holiday in Saint-George-de-Didonne
5-star campsite Bois Soleil welcomes you for a short or long stay, for holidays as a couple, as a family or with friends. Book your mobile home or camping pitch now at Saint-Georges-de-Didonne.
Contact the campsite by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+33 (0)5 46 05 05 94) for further information and to find out about availability.
Photo credits: La Palmyre Zoo CMT17 © S. RAPINEL - © Youpiland - © Planet Exotica - La Rochelle Aquarium CMT17 © A. BIRARD - © C. TRIBALLIER - Train des mouettes Wikimedia Commons © Robin POITOU